Re: Prince of Nigeria Visual Novel Review

4/21/2013

Hi guys!
I'm sorry if it's been a long time since I last posted, but my cousins and I found something to do this summer so I haven't been able to use the computer much. ^^
We're selling halo-halo, a yummy dessert fit for the summer months. :)

Anyway, I still had some time to play this before we started that business though, so I'm gonna post it here.
I had a lot of fun with this short, but very funny game. :)

re: prince of nigeria visual novel

RE: Prince of Nigeria is a crack comedy about a girl who falls in love with the perpetrator of a commonly known Nigerian internet scam.

“Once upon a time, I met a prince… the Prince of Nigeria. Throughout his lovely poetry and wonderful serenades of emails, I couldn’t help but fall in love with him. Too bad falling in love with a prince isn’t all flowers and bunnies as fairytales claimed – we were playing a dangerous game of passion, wildfire and strife. What awaited us both was a story of heartbreak, of tragedy, of broken romance, and deer droppings…”

  

I found myself  laughing at the superb hilarity of their conversations. ^^

Well, the story goes like this: The protagonist, Horai, gets a message from a guy who introduces himself as the Prince of Nigeria to send him her bank account and stuff so he can send her a million dollars where she'll get to keep half of it.

Hahaha, well, it's obviously a scam, but our dear naive protagonist doesn't seem to realize it and instead, falls in love with the bad guy. ^^ And of course, when that happens, hilarity ensues. :)

Anyway, I really liked it. It's really really good. Try it out! It's quite short, so it won't take too much of your time. Besides, I think the 15 minutes of playing this is really worth it. It's really funny, at least for me. And the chibi cgs at the end were really cute too! The art is nice as well. Hahaha.

Please try it! :) It's a really nice game. Download it here!

You Might Also Like

2 berries

  1. I am definitely going to play this. It looks so awesome and the plot looks really interesting and different. Oh, and I followed your wattpad account! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you for your comment on my WP profile Xanahi! :) That means a lot to me. <3 Haha.



    And yes, do play this game! It's really funny. I think you'll enjoy it. Hahaha. =) I hope you let me know about your thoughts here once you're done. Hihihi.


    Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Have some thoughts, opinions, or experiences to share?

(c) otometwist 2016. Powered by Blogger.